Location: Oregon, Washington, Remote | Date Posted: Oct 13, 2020
- Speak, read and write fluently in English and Target Language.
- Translate online and printed materials accurately to maintain tone, style and original meaning.
- Proofread and conduct translation quality control.
- Utilize reference resources to ensure translation accuracy.
- Maintain an understanding of the US market and its commercial terms.
- Collaborate with translation vendors to prevent and resolve translation errors.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years translation experience.
- Experience translating the target language for the US market preferred.
- Experience with CAT tools preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and react quickly to market changes.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
Company Description Mindlink Resources, LLC specializes in placing technical, linguistic and creative talent with companies working with global content. To learn more, visit www.mindlinkresources.com.Mindlink Resources, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.
——————————————-MindLink Resources | 360.254.7711www.mindlinkresources.comYour source for talent management