We are looking for a Spanish Translator to join our diverse team and support our clients on translation projects. This is a remote, US-based contract-based opportunity with fluctuating hours. You will work with our Schedulers and Project Leads to complete translation work in your native language. You will be responsible for meeting the quality goals and the deadlines of the projects.
- Speak, read and write fluently in English and Target Language
- Translate online and printed materials accurately to maintain tone, style, and original meaning
- Proofread and conduct translation quality control
- Focus on accuracy, efficiency, cost sensitivity, and overall quality of products and services
- Utilize reference resources to ensure translation accuracy
- Maintain an understanding of the US market and its commercial terms
- Collaborate with translation vendors to prevent and resolve translation errors
- Native fluency in Spanish; high-level English fluency
- Proficient computer skills (preferably PC)
- Access to a computer with high-speed internet connection
- Quick learner who can handle new assignments and learn new technologies
- Intercultural awareness, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic, teamwork-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to multitask and react quickly to market changes
- Bachelor’s degree in native country
Nice to Have
- Experience with CAT tools (bonus points if you’ve worked with “WordBee”)
- Preferred candidates are based in the Oregon or Washington State
Mindlink Resources, LLC is a local, growing company based in based in Camas, WA and specialized in placing technical, linguistic and creative talent with companies working with global content. To learn more, visit www.mindlinkresources.com. We are supporting equity and inclusion by helping increase language access in our communities. We work with local school districts, community care and municipalities.
Mindlink Resources, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.