We are looking for a Spanish QA Tester to join our diverse team and support our clients on localization projects. This is a remote, US-based contract-based opportunity with fluctuating hours. You will work with our Schedulers and Project Leads to complete quality assurance work in your native language. You will be responsible for meeting the quality goals and the deadlines of the projects.
- Test function, linguistic and visual elements
- Report bugs
- Focus on accuracy, efficiency, cost sensitivity, and overall quality of products and services
- Ability to problem solve, show initiative and enthusiasm, and give attention to detail
- Ability to work independently without previous instructions
- Demonstrate high level of initiative
- Learn new technologies quickly
- Native fluency in Spanish; high-level English fluency
- Proficient computer skills (preferably PC)
- Access to a computer with high-speed internet connection
- Quick learner who can handle new assignments and solve problems independently
- Intercultural awareness, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic, teamwork-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- High School degree or higher education in native country
Nice to Have
- Experience with Localization Website, Software and App testing
- Preferred candidates are based in the Oregon or Washington State
Mindlink Resources, LLC is a local, growing company based in based in Camas, WA and specialized in placing technical, linguistic and creative talent with companies working with global content. To learn more, visit www.mindlinkresources.com. We are supporting equity and inclusion by helping increase language access in our communities. We work with local school districts, community care and municipalities.
Mindlink Resources, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.