We are looking for a Spanish Interpreter to join our diverse team and support our clients on interpretation projects. This is a remote, US-based contract-based opportunity with fluctuating hours. You will work with our Schedulers and Project Leads to complete onsite and remote interpretation projects in your native language.
- Facilitate communication between clients and individuals who are not sufficiently proficient in the same spoken language
- Reminder calls to individuals/families per client’s request
- Use the Mindlink platform to communicate with the schedulers and clients
- Consecutive interpretation via video and phone conferencing tools (e.g., Zoom, Google Meet, Webex)
- At least 18 years of age
- Native fluency in Spanish; high-level English fluency
- Proficient computer skills (preferably PC)
- Access to a phone and a computer with high-speed internet connection
- Quick learner who can handle new assignments and learn new technologies
- Intercultural awareness, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic, teamwork-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to multitask and react quickly to market changes
- High School degree in native country, some college courses preferred
- At least 1 year experience as an interpreter
Nice to Have
- Able to provide simultaneous interpretation services
- Preferred candidates are based in the Oregon or Washington State and able to work onsite
Mindlink Resources, LLC is a local, growing company based in based in Camas, WA and specialized in placing technical, linguistic and creative talent with companies working with global content. To learn more, visit www.mindlinkresources.com. We are supporting equity and inclusion by helping increase language access in our communities. We work with local school districts, community care and municipalities.
Mindlink Resources, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.