Location: Remote – Most Appointments are in Pacific Time Zone (GMT -8) | Date Posted: Nov 05, 2020
Are you a bilingual interpreter? We need to quickly ramp up our team of on-demand interpreters to help our local schools meet their needs for video and telephonic conferencing. This position is contracted and on-demand. We cannot guarantee hours, but we can work around your availability.
We are looking for people who can support the following languages:
Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Slovenian, Akateko, Burmese, Cambodian, Chao Zhou, Chuukese, Dari, Ilongo, Kazakh, Kurdish, Mam, Oromo, Pashto, Punjabi, Samoan, Urdu, Uzbek, other languages as requested.
- Provide quality interpretation in English and the TARGET language using video platforms like zoom and google meet.
- Provide interpretation from a professional home office environment free from background noises.
- Support basic technical troubleshooting to ensure problem free interpretations.
- Conduct a self-evaluation of each interpretation experience
- Participate in ongoing in service or training
- Adhere to the rules of confidentiality.
- Fluent in reading, writing, and interpreting in English and the TARGET language
- Knowledge and/or experience with the culture(s) associated with the TARGET languages
- At least 1 year experience as an interpreter
- Access to high-speed broadband internet
- Basic understanding of how to use a telephone and computer
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in the interpretation/translation industry (preferred)
- Knowledge of basic terminology related to a public K-12 educational system
Mindlink Resources, LLC specializes in placing technical, linguistic and creative talent with companies working with global content. To learn more, visit www.mindlinkresources.com.
Mindlink Resources, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.
——————————————-MindLink Resources | 360.254.7711www.mindlinkresources.comYour source for talent management