Location: Oregon, Washington, Remote | Date Posted: Oct 13, 2020
Description: Spoken language interpreters facilitate communication between individuals who are not sufficiently proficient in the same spoken language. Interpreting services can be rendered on-site or remotely via telephone or video. We are looking for candidates for the following languages: Spanish, Vietnamese, Romanian, Ukrainian, Japanese, Somali, Portuguese, Hindi, and Arabic.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited school in the United States of America, or an equivalent diploma from another country. Some College Preferred.
- Fluent in English and another language.
- At least 1 year experience as an interpreter
- Landline telephone and/or high-speed broadband internet
- Basic understanding of how to use a telephone and computer
Bonus Points: Minimum 2-3 years experience in the translation industry (preferred) Company Description Mindlink Resources, LLC specializes in placing technical, linguistic and creative talent with companies working with global content. To learn more, visit www.mindlinkresources.com. Mindlink Resources, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status.
——————————————-MindLink Resources | 360.254.7711www.mindlinkresources.comYour source for talent management