Location: Oregon, Washington, Remote | Date Posted: Oct 13, 2020
Description: Spoken language interpreters facilitate communication between individuals who are not sufficiently proficient in the same spoken language. Interpreting services can be rendered on-site or remotely via telephone or video. We are looking for candidates for the following languages: Spanish, Vietnamese, Romanian, Ukrainian, Japanese, Somali, Portuguese, Hindi, and Arabic.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited school in the United States of America, or an equivalent diploma from another country. Some College Preferred.
- Fluent in English and another language.
- At least 1 year experience as an interpreter
- Landline telephone and/or high-speed broadband internet
- Basic understanding of how to use a telephone and computer
Minimum 2-3 years experience in the translation industry (preferred)
We’re looking for both Consecutive and Simultaneous Interpreters.