Mindlink Resources is a small, but growing company based in the Pacific Northwest.
We are supporting equity and inclusion by helping increase language access in our
communities. We work with local school districts, community care and
We are looking for a Project Coordinator/QA Lead to help us schedule and manage
translation, interpretation, video subtitling, localization and other language access
projects for our clients. This is a remote, US-based, part-time position with variable
This position will remain remote indefinitely. The schedule is fairly flexible,
however you should be available up to 4 hours per day from during business hours.
You will work directly with clients on all aspects of project management including
project coordination, resource assignment, progress tracking/report, delivery,
analysis. You will monitor budget based on project scope. You will follow up on client
requests and provide solutions as needed.
You will also work with our internal team to improve our tools and processes and
develop training materials for our international team. You will coordinate resources
and monitor product quality and performance. You will recommend recruiting and
training needs as needed.
Skills and Qualification
- Able to prioritize and multitask.
- Quick learner who can handle new assignments and solve problems
- Strong interest in languages and linguistics, or fluency in a second language.
- Intercultural awareness, positive attitude, and patient attitude.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with translation, interpretation, and/or
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge and understanding of the language industry and methodology
- Experience with Computer Aided Translation tools (bonus points if you’ve worked with “WordBee”.
- Experience with Localization Website, Software and App testing.
- Experience with leading and editing video subtitles a plus.
Mindlink Resources, LLC is based near Camas, WA and specializes in placing technical,
linguistic and creative talent with companies working with global content. To learn
more, visit www.mindlinkresources.com.
Mindlink Resources, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified
candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status,
mental or physical disability, or veteran status.